How to knit the Van Dyck Knit Pattern?
The Van Dyck Knit Pattern is a V-shaped open knit pattern worked in stockinette stitch. We use it for BILLIEJEAN sleeping bag and BILLIEJEAN blanket.
Cast on divided by 10
1. Row: *Yarn over, slip 1 knit-wise, K 1 and then pass slipped stitches over, K 8*
2. and every even Row: Purl
3. Row: *K 1, Yarn over, slip 1 knit-wise, K 1, pass slipped stitches, K 5, K 2 tog, Yarn over*
5. Row: *K 2, Yarn over, slip 1 knit-wise, K 1, pass slipped sitches over, K 3, K 2 tog, Yarn over, K 1*
7. Row: *K 5, Yarn over, slip 1 knit-wise, K 1, pass slipped sitches over, K 3*
9. Row: *K 3, K 2 tog‚ Yarn over, K 1, Yarn over, slip 1 knit-wise, K 1, pass slipped sitches over, K 2*
11. Row: *K 2, K 2 tog, Yarn over, K 3, Yarn over, slip 1 knit-wise, K 1, pass slipped sitches over, K 1*
Learn how to knit — Just give it try!
No matter where you are — at your favorite café place or in enjoying the outdoors — slow down and take your time to knit for yourselves and for your loved ones! Both, your friends and a more sustainable world will appreciate your deeds!
All you need is a skein of wool, knitting needles, instructions and passion to work with your hands. Let’s be honest there is always time for crafting: be it to relax after a long day or simply to immerse into the moment of knitting. HAPPY KNITTING!
At our WOOL SCHOOL: We are going to teach you how to knit step by step.
We work with simple instructions and patterns since nothing is more painful than dull theory. What we want is success and results. Let’s think of learning a new instrument. The moment you enjoy playing is when you know who to read the tunes!
Tired of knitting alone?
Join our WOOL SCHOOL and learn how to knit!
Our WOOL SCHOOL brings like minded folks and knitting enthusiasts together to work on their expertise in a team. Take your kids with you — the more the merrier!
Van Beren HAPPY KNITTING Events are organized by selected hosts.
To sign up for a HAPPY KNITTING Event or to host your own event contact: WOOLSCHOOL@VANBEREN.COM