Browsing Category

Community

In Community/ What`s new

HOLIDAY IN THE SUN – SUMMER SLOWLY SPEND

VAN BEREN Summer Collection

Sunkissed skin, late nights, lazy mornings, new friends and old ones….. Our summer collection is made for your next vacation! VAN BEREN’s SUMMER COLLECTION spotlights organic cotton. Bold and also pale colours in lightweight organic cotton yarn in iconic patterns. All styles are ready to wear and match on your next getaway. Postcards from a summer spent slowly.…

Continue Reading →

In Community/ What`s new

**SUMMER SAMPLE SALE**

SUMMER SAMPLE SALE, VAN BEREN

Hurry up and enjoy great discounts on your most loved summer styles! We need space for our fall and winter knit collection. Be part of our SUMMER SAMPLE SALE! Shop unique handmade knits and accessories for babies and toddler made in Austria of organic cotton yarn. HAPPY SHOPPING!…

Continue Reading →

In Community/ What`s new

A STAR IS BORN – VAN BEREN Spring Summer 22

VAN BEREN Knits

A STAR IS BORN! Babies do seem to come in waves! Just when all the babies I know have started walking and talking, there is a new bunch of cuddly little ones turning up in my life. The perfect moment to launch a precious range for newborns. We couldn’t be more exited to show you VAN BEREN Spring Summer Knits for babies and toddler handmade of organic cotton yarn and cool merino wool  with love in Austria. For our SS22…

Continue Reading →

In Community/ What`s new

VAN BEREN Knits

A STAR IS BORN! Babies do seem to come in waves! Just when all the babies I know have started walking and talking, there is a new bunch of cuddly little ones turning up in my life. The perfect moment to launch a precious range for newborns. We couldn’t be more exited to show you VAN BEREN Spring Summer Knits for babies and toddler handmade of organic cotton yarn and cool merino wool  with love in Austria. For our SS22…

Continue Reading →

In Community/ What`s new

VAN BEREN knits, A STAR IS BORN

Continue Reading →

In Community/ What`s new

VAN BEREN Knits

Continue Reading →

In Community/ What`s new

VAN BEREN Knits

Continue Reading →

In Community/ What`s new

WELCOME to our handmade rag doll family

Rag doll handmade VAN BEREN

Handmade rag dolls Nanni, Ulla, Mona, Alrika, Micha, Lena and Annabell are dear compagnions and will be your very best friends soon. The handmade rag dolls have soft and super long merino wool hair in different colours and hand stitched faces with beautiful details. They are dressed in playful crochet dresses or multiflower ones with lovely details like crochet scarfs or collars and overknee socks. The body is made of cotton and washable. Size Height: 32cm Each item is unique…

Continue Reading →

In Community/ What`s new

Handmade rag dolls Nanni, Ulla, Mona, Alrika, Micha, Lena and Annabell are dear compagnions and will be your very best friends soon. The handmade rag dolls have soft and super long merino wool hair in different colours and hand stitched faces with beautiful details. They are dressed in playful crochet dresses or multiflower ones with lovely details like crochet scarfs or collars and overknee socks. The body is made of cotton and washable. Size Height: 32cm Each item is unique…

Continue Reading →

In Community/ What`s new

Continue Reading →

Please select your color before adding to cart!

x

BE THE FIRST TO KNOW.

Sign up for emails and get 25% discount on your first purchase! Find out about new styles and latest news – be part of our community!

*Mit dem Absenden stimme ich dem regelmäßigen Erhalt des Newsletters zu. Das Abo des Newsletters kann jederzeit storniert werden. *By submitting I agree to the regular receipt of the newsletter. The subscription to the newsletter can be canceled at any time.